Our Pro-Pilot Program makes a zero-hour aspiring pilot to Airline First Officer in less than 18 Months' time. The total Course duration is 12-15 Months which includes approx. 8 months of FAA CPL training in USA followed by 3 Months DGCA Ground Training in India to convert the FAA CPL to DGCA CPL followed by 42 days in Bahrain to complete the A320 Type Rating. Please note that the Indian Theoretical Classes will happen once the student is back from USA.
"Total Flight Training - 252 hours"
FAA Private Pilot-Single Engine
- 47.00 Hours | Piper PA28 Single Engine Aircraft
- 30.00 Hours | Dual Flight Instruction
- 45.00 Hours | Theoretical Instruction
- 116.00 Hours | Airline Crew Flying - Single Engine
FAA Instru - Single Engine
- 30.00 Hours | AATD Simulator
- 17.00 Hours | Single Engine C172 G1000 Aircraft
- 45.00 Hours | Dual Flight Instruction
- 30.00 Hours | Theoretical Instruction
Commercial Multi Engine Pilot
- 20.00 Hours | AATD Simulator
- 22.00 Hours | Multi Engine Aircraft
- 20.00 Hours | Dual Flight Instruction
- 15.00 Hours | Theoretical Instruction
WHY CHOOSE THIS PRO PILOT PROGRAM?
- FAA, EASA, DGCA approved courses & FAA certified flight instructors
- First class safety record
- Experienced airline instructors for A320 Type Rating
- 2 A320 FFS, 1 A330 FFS, 1 A330/340 FFS and an Embraer E170/190 FFS
- Sunny year round with warm temperature
- No landing fees for cost effective flight training
- High resource availability = Low time to complete courses
- LOCATION in USA - With more than 300 great flying days each year, Florida boasts some of the best flying weather in the world. This alone aids with our training programs being completed in a short time period. As for recreation, when you wish to unwind, there can be no better place in the USA to enjoy yourself than Florida!
- SCHOOL SIZE in USA - Many big competitors have student enrolments exceeding 450 students, and you're just a “number.” Our partner flying school maintains a student enrolment around 200 students, divided amongst our two training bases in Florida. We utilize STATE-OF-THE ART facilities and operate a well maintained fleet of more than 50 Training Aircrafts.
What is included with the program?
- Six months shared room accommodations.
- I-20 Application fee
- Fuel surcharges
- Study Materials for Private, Instrument and Commercial
- Entry visas
- Ground transportation during the course of the training including airport transfers.
- 4-stars accommodation for 42 nights.
- One return economy-class from DEL/BOM- BAH-DEL/BOM or any other Gulf Air-operated routes in India.